The refund process usually completes within 5 business days but ultimately it depends on how fast your bank processes refunds.
If you do not receive your refund within 5 business days, please wait for a little while and see if it appears in your account.
If a significant time has passed and you still haven't received your refund, please contact our support. Below is how the refund process works for a credit card payment. PayPal payments are similar, just replace Payment Gateway/Payment Processor with PayPal.
1. Merchant --> Refunds the Money.
2. Refund is sent through the payment gateway.
3. Payment processor processes the transaction information.
4. Payment processor forwards the information to the bank.
5. The customer receives the money.